Landscape Painting of Grand Canyon by Scott William Jennings, 20th C. #7890
|Height:||42 in. (106.68 cm)|
|Width:||55 in. (139.70 cm)|
|Depth:||4 in. (10.16 cm)|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Artist:||Scott William Jennings (xx-xx)|
|Description:||Large Landscape painting of the Grand Canyon, 42"H x 55"W includes frame.|
William Scott Jennings
- Invited artist in the Modern Masters section of the “Grand Canyon Celebration of Art” show at the Grand Canyon National Park for 2009.
- Invited artist in the “Quest for the West” show at the Eiteljorg Museum 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- The Award of Excellence for Master Signature Members in the 2005 Oil Painters of America National Show.
- His works were used as show posters for both the Telluride Plein Air 2004 and Sedona Plein Air 2005.
- Best of Show Gold Medal and Grand Prize Winner of the 1998 Arts For the Parks Show -. Jennings was in the Top 100 Arts for the Parks Show for 5 consecutive years from 1994 - 1998 before retiring from the competition after his 1998 win.
- Commissioned to produce a 30x40 painting for the U. S. Capitol Building in Washington, DC.
- Winner of the Founder’s Award in the 2003 OPA National Show and the Masters Merit Award.
- Invited artist in the Grand Canyon River Trip Show Painting down the Rapids at the Forbes Gallery in Manhattan, NY, January 2001.
- Invited artist in the Contemporary Artists Paint Yosemite and the Eastern Sierras at the Haggin Museum in Stockton, CA, October 2001.
- Master Signature Member of the Oil Painters of America (OPA-M) and the Plein Air Artists Colorado (PAAC).
- Signature Member of the Laguna Plein Air Painters Association (LPAPA) and the Rocky Mountain Plein Air Painters (RMPAP).
- Notable Collectors include Ford Motor Company, Christopher Forbes, William Shatner, Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell and Congressman David Dreier.
E-mail this product to a friend
Home | Articles | Celebrity Visitors | Shipping Terms & Conditions | Seo Articles Accent Pieces | Architectural | Art Deco Sculptures | Bed Sets | Books | Bronze | Cabinets & Bars | Chairs & Parlor Sets | Clocks & Candelabras
Coins | Conference Tables | Desk Accessories | Desks | Dining Sets | Fashion Prints | Lighting | Mirrors | Model Ships | Mucha Prints
Napoleon Prints | Paintings | Pedestals | Pianos | Picasso Murano Glass | Pool Tables | Rugs | Silver | Stained Glass | Tables | Vases & Urns | Sitemap
303 S. Robertson Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 • Phone 310-247-3900 • Fax 310-247-8864 • Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 Antiquarian Traders, Inc. All Rights Reserved A Simrun Project